Location: 651 Mamre Road, Orchard Hills
Orchard Hills RMS works involving 500m of road upgrades, acceleration lane and de acceleration lane including a new signalised intersection.
Contractual program of 18 weeks competed in 12 weeks – working day and nights.
- 8000m3 of earthworks and shaping of drainage easement
- 800lm of new drainage
- Pit constructions
- Culvert construction including bridging slab tiering into existing culvert running under Mamre Road
- 6000m2 of milling
- 10,000m2 of enviropave
- 700mm-1m depth pavements
- 125mm AC 20 AR450 9000m2
- 50mm AC14 AR450 8000m2
- Overlay AC14 AR450 5000m2
- SF Kerb
- SA Kerb
- SB Kerb
- Median islands, footpaths, pram ramps
- 4000 tonnes of asphalt installed throughout the project.